#WE ARE HIRING: Head of Partnerships and Marketing
We have hiring!
Position: Head of Partnerships and Marketing at JA Bulgaria
Marketing, communications and sales are three parallel ways, which YOU believe, lead to one main road – cultivation and establishment of fruitful partnerships. If so, then this is a call for YOU to apply for the following vacant position:
JA Bulgaria, the leading international education organization in Bulgaria is looking for YOU - a very important new member to join the team. We would like to enroll a dedicated, prominent young-minded professional to provide the strategic framework of JA’s Sales, Marketing & Communication direction, encompassing branding, positioning, and value creation.
Job Purpose: Designing and implementing JA’s strategic sales plan that nourishes current partnerships and expands potential collaborations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting and fruitful relationships by partnering with the main stakeholders – business, partner organizations, entrepreneurial eco-system, and media;
- Accomplish the organization’s mission by completing related marketing results – your work effectively contributes to JA’s impeccable reputation of a leading modern education creator and provider;
- Provide strategic marketing guidance to JA’s managerial team – CEO and COO;
- Manage textual representation on JA website – including content quality control of the social media activity;
- Participate in JA’s Annual Report release and Success Alumni Stories project on JA website;
- Attend networking meetings and events on behalf of JA Bulgaria.
Qualifications and experience we expect from you:
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you are able to make decisions, use initiative and take responsibility;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working at a management level in Sales, Marketing or Communications and developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies;
- Experience with project and budget management;
- Understanding of key marketing principles and practice;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, assertiveness and assiduous attitude toward your work;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to set and meet targets and deadlines;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bulgarian;
- We would expect from the ideal candidate to upgrade his/her job knowledge and expertise by participating in educational opportunities within or outside of JA; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations;
- Knowledge and competence in editing and work with traditional and social media would be an advantage.
If you think your expertise and energy meet our expectations please send us your CV accompanied by a 3-minute Video Cover Letter highlighting what strategic vision, values and key qualities you could bring to our organization (uploaded to WeTransfer, YouTube, Dropbox or a similar service) by March 16, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject [Marketing and Sales Candidate]. Please be aware that this position is open to the JA Bulgaria team to apply as well. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
For over 20 years, JA Bulgaria has been a leading international nonprofit organization in Bulgaria, with established reputation for providing innovative and modern 21st-century education to students from kindergarten to university.
Our portfolio of educational products and services features programs in 3 thematic areas: entrepreneurship, financial literacy and work readiness. JA uses the Progression model “From ABC to PhD” - a spiral approach of education as a way to develop sustainable entrepreneurial competence. JA’s philosophy of teaching and learning is based on learning by doing and blended classroom using digital interactive content. The core business model of the organization features close collaboration with the business sector and practitioners who participate in the co-creation and delivery of educational content, training and services, and policy development in education and entrepreneurship. Our team strongly believes that only as entrepreneurial people we can become a happy nation.
JA Bulgaria is a member of JA Worldwide and JA Europe and for the last 22 years has been preparing young people to own their economic success. It reaches annually over 40,000 high school and university students from 450 locations in the country.